Friday, February 6, 2015

The Glory of God

Ps. 19:1
. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

This week with terrorists plotting, burning people, disease outbreaks, and my wonderful, 90 year old mom in the hospital, God is still in control.  In and through all of this, a new day dawns and the sky is lit up with radiant pinks and oranges all to declare the glory of God. All things are His servants even wicked, foolish men. In the grand scheme of things what is my mom's 90th birthday party?  Not much! But in my scheme of things it is big! I know that I am held firmly in His hand, and He knows my heart and answers my prayers in the way that is best for me. 

Father,
You know my heart. Will you uphold my mom? You have promised to uphold the weak and raise up the bowed down. You have promised that a bruised reed You will not break, and a smoldering wick You will not quench...But I trust You to do what is best for her. She is in Your hands.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment