Sunday, May 10, 2015

Christ in Me

Gal 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 

Paul was defending his position on grace by establishing once again that dying with Christ brings new life in Christ not following the works of the law. Grace must not be nullified because of the law. It is Christ who saves by His death and resurrection. It is only and always through the pure grace of God that life in Christ is found. Nothing must ever change that! No amount of good works can ever make a person good enough in God's eyes.Thank God for His grace or else there would be no hope for me.

Father,
Thank You for this great and amazing grace. Grow me in living through Christ the One who lives in me.
In His name,
Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment