Friday, May 22, 2015

The Past and the Present

Eph. 2:11-22

At one time you were:
  • circumcision
  • separated from Christ
  • alienated from the commonwealth of Israel
  • strangers to the covenants of promise
  • Having no hope and without God in the world
  • once far off
  • dividing wall of hostility
But now, you are:
  • uncircumsion
  • in Christ Jesus
  • no longer strangers and aliens
  • now brought near
  • He is our peace
  • broke our wall of hostility
  • made us one
  • reconciled us to God in one body through the cross
  • access in one Spirit to the Father
  • fellow citizens with the saints and the members of the household of God
  • In Him we are built into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit

What a change Christ makes! It is truly a new nature, a transformation, a new creation. I am eternally thankful for God's action on my behalf, for making me His child, and allowing me to be part of His family.

Father,
Thank You so much! Strengthen and help me to live like I am a member of Your household.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment