Monday, April 6, 2015

The Strong Man

Mk. 3:27
But no one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. Then indeed he may plunder his house.

I have been saved, redeemed, ransomed, justified, sanctified, and will be eventually glorified by the strongest God/Man ever! He is my strength! No one can enter His house, my body, the temple of the Holy Spirit and plunder His goods. No one can pluck me out of the Father's hand. I am insured and assured of complete and utter safety. In addition to all of this, I can rest in the plan and purpose of my Sovereign God. His will and purpose can never be changed. It was set in motion before the foundations of the world just as I was formed long before my life ever appeared on the time line of history. In so many ways, I am protected by the strongest man ever!

Father,
Thank You for sending Your Son to squash Satan, to abolish His power, and to claim victory for all those who find new life in Him. Thank You for the indwelling Son and Holy Spirit.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment