Friday, January 24, 2014

Trust

Ps. 20:7
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of our God.
 
Trust has never been an easy issue. From the beginning of time, people have betrayed God and each other. Sadly man has not learned from any of these incidents To this day, men are trusting in untrustworthy people and power. Foolishly, man thinks he has power over other people and even over God. As a result, they keep undercutting each other and vying for the ultimate power and control. But they will never find it because trust is only a reality when man trusts in the God who made him, in the God who has a plan and purpose for his life, and in the God who loved him so much that he sent His only Son to be the Savior. So why should any believer fear man or what man can do?
 
David says that he is assured that God will save His anointed. He will answer prayer and save with His holy hand. While others trust in horses, chariots,weapons and human power, he trusts in the name of the Lord. God has so much power that even His name has power! All else will collapse and fall, but those who belong to God will rise and stand upright! What a great promise!
 
Father,
I trust You. I know that no one knows my life, my struggles, and my defeats better than You. You made and designed me. I trust You. Grow my faith and trust minute by minute until I am in Your presence.
In the Name of Jesus,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment