Monday, September 9, 2013

Grace upon Grace

Jn. 1:12
But to all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God who were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
 
How glorious! It was nothing that I have done or could ever do. Even my belief in Him was a gift! It was all God! He drew me to His Son. He gave me the right to become a child of God. This is now my right through the gift of God. The special thing about this right is that it can never be taken away by anyone or anything. I am sealed by the Spirit and indwelled by the Son and the Spirit.
 
Jesus became flesh. In doing this He was the representation of God, His grace and truth. And from HIs fullness we have all received grace upon grace. How Glorious! Grace upon grace...a never ending supply. Grace for salvation! Grace for sanctification! Grace for every minute of my day! I need never respond or act in the flesh became I have a steady supply of grace! Sadly, why do I still choose the flesh over the grace...How flawed I am.
 
Father,
Thank You for Jesus and Your great grace! Help me to live each moment in Your grace and proclaim my love for Jesus.
In His name,
Amen
 


No comments:

Post a Comment