Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Fig Tree

Mk. 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Jesus said to learn a lesson from the fig tree. As soon as its branches become tender and put out leaves, it is obvious that it is summer. So also when these things (signs of the end times) take place, the time is ripe. He is near at the very gates. So be ready. Pay attention. Know what the word has said because one thing is 100 % true, Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.What is said in God's word is uttered by the very God who put all things in place, who established time and its passing, and who established events and conditions. His will will be done. What He has said will come to pass.

Father,
Make me ready for your return. Give me Your grace and strength to endure whatever You have willed for my life.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment