Monday, July 30, 2012

Resurrection

I Cor. 15:57
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Contrast:

It is sown is perishable: It is raised is imperishable.
It is sown in dishonour; It is raised in glory.
It is sown in weakness; It is raised in power.
It is sown in a natural body; It is raised a spiritual body.
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 
The first man Adam became a living-being; The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
The first man was from the earth; The second man is from heaven.
We bore the image of the man of dust; We shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.

We cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven unless the perishable puts on the imperishable. Jesus Christ in His resurrection has provided His children this transformation. My perishable will put on imperishability, and my mortality will put on immortality. When He comes, I will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. Thanks be to God for giving me the victory through Jesus Christ. Because of His resurrection all of this is true for me, therefore, I need to be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of he Lord.

Father,
Thank You for the resurrected Jesus who provided life for me and all those who believe in Him. What a great gift!
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment