Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Signs of the End

Mk. 13
Jesus said...
  • Many will come in my name and will lead people astray.
  • Wars and rumors of wars will abound.
  • Earthquakes and famines will be in various places.
  • Persecution will come.
  • The gospel must be proclaimed to all nations.
  • When questioned at trial, the Holy Spirit will give the words to say.
  • Families members will turn against each other.
  • Believers will be hated by all for Jesus' name's sake.
  • When the abomination of desolation stands where he shouldn't be, flee.
  • In these days tribulation like never before will come.
  • God will shorten the days for the elect's sake.
  • False Christ's and prophet's will arise and perform signs and wonders to lead the elect astray.
  • All nature will be altered and the Son of Mn will come in the clouds in great glory and power.
  • He will send out His angels to gather the elect from all over the earth.
  • Concerning this hour, no one knows, not the angels or the Son, only the Father.
The overall warning is Be on Guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come...lest He come suddenly and find you asleep. And what I say to you I say to all, stay awake!

What a warning and what a horrible time before the Lord comes back! I pray that if I am still here and God wills that I should endure this that I will be strong in His power and might.

Father,
It sounds so scary, but I know that your hand and power are greater than any horrible thing. Give me Your grace to withstand every day. Help me to rely on Your Holy Spirit even now in every decision.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment