Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Faithfulness of His Word

Jer. 24:14
"I am the LORD. I have spoken; it shall come to pass; I will do it. I will not go back; I will not spare; I will not relent; according to your ways and your deeds you will be judged, declares the Lord GOD."
God had spoken. What He says would come to pass! There were prophecies against Jerusalem for her wicked idolatry, but there were also prophecies against Ammon, Moab, Seir, Edom, Philistia, Tyre. God's judgment came on those who refuse to hear His voice and obey. It was a sure thing! Just like all of these prophecies came true, so too, all of God's word is true. It can be counted on and relied on.
 
Father,
Thank You for being faithful to what You say. Help me to believe in Your words and stake my life on them without wavering.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment