Friday, February 7, 2014

Wisdom and Justice

Ps. 37:30
The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice. The law of His God is in his heart; his steps do not slip.
 
 
I am covered in the blood of Jesus, and because of that, I have been imputed His righteousness. So certainly this verse applies to me. Is wisdom and justice on my tongue? I also remember the Prov. 31 woman, the law of kindness was on her tongue. An added blessing is that my heart is full of the living word of God. This word has transformed me and made me a new person. It has taken away my bondage to sin and evil. I don't have to let it conquer me. His grace and strength are there for me. I think the word is key to fighting the flesh. God has given me His very great and precious promises to make me a partaker of the divine nature. How glorious is that! The last blessing that this righteous man has is protection from a sovereign God, a God who has established his path and life. He has searched out my path and my lying down. He is acquainted with all my ways. He has hemmed me in behind and before, and laid His hand on me. I agree with David. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, It is high, I cannot attain it. Even more glorious! Certainly, these are reasons to have my mouth filled with praise continually. Praise would make wisdom, justice, and kindness roll off my tongue.
 
Father,
I praise You for seeing my righteousness through the blood of Jesus, for making my words full of  wisdom and justice, and for establishing all my steps. What a wondrous God You are! You are worthy of continual praise. Keep my eyes focused on You so that praise will be my default setting.
I love You, Lord. Thank You for Your indwelling Spirit and Your saving Son, Jesus who gave me His all..
In His name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment