Monday, August 18, 2014

Commit

Prov. 16: 3
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established,

Whatever I do must be in His will and in sync with His purpose. What better way to know this this is a reality than committing my work to the Lord. When I give over the reins of my life, my work, and my life purpose, then I can be assured that God is working freely in the circumstances of my life. He as the Creator of all has the inside track on all of life and its purposes. He sees the big picture while I see only the immediate picture. The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble. All people, places, events, and everything exist only for His purpose. This should make me feel so secure and safe, yet at times I want to manage my life as I see fit. Poor choice on my part! When I operate in my own will and strength, I am circumnavigating the best for my life. Anything that I might do is always less than God's best. How foolish I am in my thinking! 

Father,
I am committing my life, my work, and my all to You. Give me grace and strength to only look forward so that I might be Your salt and light.When I stray, pull me back. Keep me ever in Your plan.
In Jesus name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment