Saturday, July 23, 2011

Be Gracious

Is. 33:2
"O Lord, be gracious to us; we wait for you. Be our arm every morning, our salvation in the time of trouble."

The cry of Israel so many years ago is the same cry of my heart today. Man is still seeking for God's grace, for His salvation, and for Him to be a vital part of every day life. What does the arm of God connote? I know that in the case of poor vision, people need someone's arm to navigate the paths of life. His arm could also refer to His strong right arm of protection, or it could refer to a loving embrace. Certainly, God's right arm would change as the situation required since He is there to meet all needs. I know that He has been all of these for me. How wonderful to worship and love a God who is timeless, who meets all the needs that I might have, and who desires to have a personal, loving relationship with me.

Father,
Thank You for Your arm that encircles me every morning. Your grace is my stay.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment