Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blessed Be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ

Eph. 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.
 
We bless Him for how He has blessed us! He has given me so very much!
  • Even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the World,
  • that we should be holy and blameless before Him.
  • In Love He predestined us for adoption as son through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will...
  • to the praise of His glorious grace, with which He blessed us in the Beloved.
  • In Him we have redemption through His blood,
  • the forgiveness of our trespasses,
  • according to the riches of His grace which He lavished on us, in all wisdom and insight
  • making known to us the mystery of His will, according to His purpose, which He set forth in Christ.
  • as a plan to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and earth.
  • In Him we have obtained an inheritance,
  • having been predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
  • so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of His glory.
  • In Him you also, when you heard, the word of truth, the gospel or of your salvation, and believed in Him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
  • who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of His glory.
How much I have in Christ! It is mind boggling!! I can only humbly praise His name and bless Him constantly for changing my life so drastically. Through Christ, the Father has reached down, reconciling me to Him so that I, a saved sinner, might experience the riches of His grace. It must always and only be of grace because there is no way that I, a flawed and weak human, could ever earn such favor. It is all a glorious gift! What amazing grace is this!
 
Father,
I praise and bless Your name. You have given me Your Son and Your grace which have impacted my life so noticeably. I know that nothing I can do will ever pay back or earn in any way such great favor as this. You have blessed my life! I humbly surrender my all to You.
In the Name of the Son,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment