Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Curse Broken

Gal. 1:14
So that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might received the promised Spirit through faith.
 
 
All who rely on the law are under a curse because the law demanded a perfection that no man can achieve. But in Christ, there is grace. Jesus, as perfection, was able to take the curse in our place. What love is this! The perfect Son of God came to earth to save and love me by taking my curse and leaving me His faith and grace. I am justified by faith, faith in the Son of God who gave me the blessing of Abraham so that I might receive the promise through faith. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing. It is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. My heart is full of praise for such a great gift!
 
Father,
Continue to teach me to live and walk by faith. Thank You for sending Jesus to break the curse that enslaved me.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment