Friday, May 24, 2013

Christ in Me

Eph. 3:14-21
 
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith--that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

What a beautiful prayer! I pray this too. According to the riches of His glory may I be strengthened with power through the Spirit in my inner being for the express purpose of Christ dwelling in my heart through faith. His strengthening through His Spirit is all of grace!

 May I be rooted and grounded in love through saturation in His word so that I will have the strength to comprehend the love of Christ, a love that surpasses knowledge. It goes beyond the power of human understanding. It too is all of grace!

The love of Christ in me allows me to have the fullness of God! Grace is so rich! To God be the glory because He can do far more than I can ask or think according to the great power at work within me, the great power of the indwelling Christ and the empowering Holy Spirit.. More grace!! What amazing grace is this! Blessings beyond belief! A new life transformed and empowered by Him! What love is this!

Father,
My heart is full when I pray this prayer. You have given me so much!! Your Spirit, Your Son, Your grace, and Your Word. What love is this! Teach me how to make this a reality in my life. Grow me in Your love.
In His name,
Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment