Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Am Redeemed

Ps. 107:1-2
"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from trouble..."

God is truly good! His steadfast love lasts forever and is not based on my behavior in any way. He gathers in those who cry out to Him for He knows that He is the only One that can save the longing soul. He is the only One who can fill the longing soul with good things. His love reaches out to those who wander away, to those who sit in darkness, prisoners, those who were fools in sin, those in stormy waters, those who were hungry, the needy, and the afflicted, to name a few. Since God's love is far reaching and saves completely, it is wisdom to consider the steadfast love of the Lord. It is wisdom to accept this great love. My only response to such love is to declare His goodness and tell all that I am redeemed.

Father,
Thank You for reaching down to me in love. You have redeemed me from sin's control and the power of my flesh. You are so good to me.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment