Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eternity in My Heart

Ecc. 11:11
"He has everything beautiful in His time. Also He has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."
I thank God that His plan is beautiful. He has blessed my life with His glorious grace that is perfected in my weakness. He has put eternity in my heart, eternity with God in His glorious presence because in God's time He drew me to Himself. In fact, God's plan put eternity in the heart of all mankind. But with this eternity comes a choice, the choice to choose salvation or self-will. Even though man has eternity in his heart, he still cannot understand God's timing. It is only by grace through faith. This verse brings up so many things in my mind that are paradoxical. God's plan is beautiful yet it contains suffering and hardship. God gives us eternity in our hearts yet we can't understand all of what God has done. It reinforces the fact that God's thoughts are not mine, and His ways are not mine. I just need to trust Him that what He brings into my life is beautiful because He knows the end from the beginning.
Father,
Build this trust in me. Make me aware of Your beautiful plan for my life. Thank you for giving me the gift of eternity with You.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment