Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grace Reigns

Rom. 5:21
"so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

What a glorious thought!  Sin no longer reigns in me!  Death has no control over me because I am born again. The Father in His sovereign good pleasure chose me to be His child, and with that choice came unlimited grace, righteousness instead of sin, and life instead of death. In my new life grace reigns in saving power and sanctifying power shaping me and transforming me. What I think is cool is that the Father set this process in motion because He is grace. It is His nature and defines who He is. Even though He is the sovereign king, He willingly gave grace to His chosen ones by giving part of Himself to make them complete, to bridge the gap that resulted from their sin. God sent Jesus Christ as grace in human form. When He returned to heaven, He left believers the Holy Spirit to be that full measure of grace living within them, to shape and mold them, to present them holy and blameless when Jesus comes to claim His own. What amazing grace!

Father,
Thank You for Your grace that reigns in me. Grow me in this grace so that Your will and purpose will be accomplished in my life. 
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment