Monday, December 5, 2011

All Grace

II Cor. 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

How glorious is this promise! God will make all grace abound to me. He is able to do abundantly more that I could ask or think according to the power at work within me. Whether it is in the area of giving to others from what God has given me, or serving others in meeting their needs, God promises to give me abundant grace.  How clear is the purpose of grace in this verse! It is what equips me to abound in good works as opposed to my human strength.

Father,
Give me Your abundant grace so that I may serve You and others. Teach me to rely on You for all that I need.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment