Friday, December 30, 2011

Conquered

Rev. 12:11
And they conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

What a horrible time at the end of times! But the good part is that the salvation, power, the kingdom of God, and the authority of Christ has come for the Accuser has been thrown down, the one who accused the brethren night and day before God. How is he conquered? Victory is through the blood of the Lamb and the word of the brothers' testimony, a testimony that meant death. Their love for the Lamb superseded all else. Even though I know the end of the story, it is scary to read about the terrible times that must be endured. It makes me evaluate myself. How deep is my commitment? Do I love Jesus more than my very life?  Would my testimony survive in such a time?

Father,
Build in me Your strength. Help me to understand and live in the power of the blood of the Lamb. Empower my testimony to be one of conquering power.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment