Sunday, December 4, 2011

Transformation

I Cor. 15: 42-44
So it is with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

How fantastic! I can see why it is hard for an unbeliever to grasp what Christianity is all about because even for a believer, it is hard to grasp. What kind of grace is this that allows me to be perishable and then become imperishable, to be dishonorable and then be raised in glory, to be weak and then become powerful, and to be natural and then become spiritual. It is only through Jesus and His sacrifice on the Christ. He provided such reconciliation through His grace.

Father,
My heart is full of thanks for what You have done for me, for giving me this great grace. Teach me to live practically in what You have given me positionally.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment