Saturday, December 25, 2010

Great is the Lord

Ps. 145:1-3
"I will extol You, my God and my King, and bless Your name forever and ever. Everyday I will bless You and praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable."

What fitting verses for Christmas day! What else is there to say but, Praise God! 

"The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The Lord is good to all, and His mercy is over all that He has made."   

"All Your works shall give thanks to You, O Lord, and all Your saints shall bless You!"

"My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord; and let all flesh bless His holy name forever and ever."

On this Christmas Day, there are so many great gifts from God:
Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for me so that I might become a child of God. 
Being chosen by the Father to be conformed to the image of the Son.
Being indwelled by the Holy Spirit who teaches me all that I need to know.
The riches of the Word of God that supernaturally change and mold my life.
The fellowship of other believers.
The freedom to read, study, and saturate myself in the Word.
Being able to share the Word with others.
The freedom to worship where God is glorified.
The riches of family and friends.
Provision of my daily needs.
The security of knowing all the details of my life are in God's Hands.
The rest that comes from having a sovereign God plan my life.
Knowing that all things work together for good in my life.
Knowing that nothing can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus.
Being able to talk with the Father personally in prayer.
Being able to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
For the valleys of trials, suffering, pain, and injury.
And for the mountaintops of victory.
For ready forgiveness for my sins.
And so much more!

Praise Your name, my God and Savior!
Bless You for being in my life!
Bless You for sending Your Son who gave His all for me!

I love You!








No comments:

Post a Comment