Friday, December 31, 2010

Grace

Rev. 22:21
"The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all. Amen."

How cool is that! The Bible ends with grace. Without grace, I would be nothing, not saved, not sanctified, and not waiting expectantly for the blessed hope. Jesus Christ was grace in the flesh. He bridged the gap between God and man, offered Himself as the sacrifice for man's sin, and freed us from the bondage of sin and death. This is grace! God's favor at Christ's expense for my benefit. Grace is my means to  live. Through it, God's strength is perfected in my weakness. Through it, I can serve others as a good steward of "God's varied grace." Through it, my conversation can resound with God's words. Through it, I can take "every thought captive to obey Christ."  So that in everything that I say, do, or think God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. It is all of Grace!!!

Father,
Thank You for Your gift of grace. Help me to be fixated on it as I live and breathe.
In the name of the Grace-Giver, 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment